Tuesday 2 June 2009

Day 0 - The 11th Hour

So, tomorrow is the day I officially join the creative workforce of an advertising agency...well, if "join" means act in a temporary capacity whereafter a full-time job offer is made. I want to make sure everyone there gets the impression that i'm up to speed on the latest pop culture and fashion, so i went on a shopping spree. Please let me know if I've forgotten anything:

Converse Chucks = check
skinny jeans = check
ironic t-shirts = check
faux-hawk = check
apathy = whatever
keffiyeh = pending; Urban Outfitters was out of them (apparently there was some ridiculous controversy and they pulled them from the shelves, the posers), so I had to order one online, direct from The Estate of Yasser Arafat! And to answer the question that i know is on the tip of your tongue, no i have no Palestinian affiliation, neither blood or otherwise. Perez Hilton told me to get one.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment