Saturday 13 June 2009

Day 8 - Writer's Blockage

Just because you can't come up with ideas, it doesn't release you from your duty to deliver...And if that means going in on a Saturday and/or Sunday to make it happen, that's what you have to do. So, it's Saturday morning, and with only 5 hours of sleep, I'm returning to the office for some more idea generating...That or a few hours of hitting my head against the desk. Hopefully something will get knocked loose that has some semblance of an idea, anyway.

I'm sure this is just a "self-fulfilling prophecy" situation, but I've been told so long that B2B is tricky, and it's become true...I think I just need to remind myself that selling to another business is just like selling to an end consumer - you just have to figure out what motivates that business to buy the service/product being sold. Businesses are just networks of people.

By the way, we wrapped up filming and we're moving on. Only two more weeks of filming (we're halfway done, thank goodness!) Alyssa was great to work with; I hope our professional paths cross again...Maybe a sequel? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment