Friday 5 June 2009

Day 2 - Oopsie

Okay, I thought I'd be able to avoid this topic for a little while longer than this but I underestimated my own capriciousness. So, here it goes: I'm not a good diary keeper which translates to me not being a good daily blogger. So I supposed my third day on the job will house Day 2 and Day 3...deal with it.

Day 2 involved tightening up seven radio spots, finding out that four of the seven spots are either lame, funny but off target, too weird, or obtuse and nonsensical, revising the few spots that were salvageable, writing about 100 lines for the landing page of a website and a correlating two-page magazine spread, and the ECD taking me and another intern to lunch. It was a pretty eventful day but it was fun too, so I didn't notice that I had worked for an extra hour...it's funny how time passes when you're doing something you love to do. Okay, that's all for now. I need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment