Thursday 2 July 2009

Day 21 - No Time For Rest

This morning, I got to work feeling like it'd be a relatively quiet day. All of the projects I'd been working on were waiting for approval from the client or were approved and were just getting produced for publication. I have a good friend who was working with me on some good ideas at school, so I figured this would be a perfect time to work on some lines for that. I was at work for just an hour or two before I was given two revisions to make, one of which was pretty significant, and an entirely new assignment. It ended up taking most of the day. And at about 4pm, my senior writer asked for some help on a new naming project he was working on, which took me away from these projects. THEN, I was informed that they have three more things in the chamber for me that i'll be briefed on tomorrow! wow...so,

Sorry for not being reliable, Glenn. I'll still try to get to those Bobcat spec ads. :S

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're staying busy. I think that's a really good thing.

    ReplyDelete