Monday 20 July 2009

Day 32 - Overdeliver

I think i've covered this once already, but I've been told that it's important to show up to your CD as well as to the client meeting with more than what's expected. It looks like you're a hard worker and it helps with the weeding process. I don't always get how to do this though. For me, I often run into one of two problems (and sometimes both). #1 - I can't always do as much as I'd like, no matter how hard I try. This is otherwise known as writer's block, AKA my creative life's reality. #2 - I'm sometimes spinning my wheels, just crapping out whatever I can so that I can at least say that I've done a lot of work, regardless of the quality. I don't do this to make it LOOK like i'm working hard - sometimes, that's all I gots in me. :( Will it ever get easier? I've been told it does. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment