Wednesday 29 July 2009

Day 39, 40, and 41 - Time Off Work

I am off work for the next few days and i have a bunch of loose ends still hanging out there. it's stressing me out, because I don't want to drop any balls while I'm away, but there's not really much i can do. in all my previous jobs, i've looked forward to time off work with anticipation and excitement. although i'm happy about taking a break this time around, there's a strong pull keeping me here (at least mentally). it's weird. i never thought i'd prefer to stay at work over going on holiday.

if i had a stroke of creative genius in the next 45 minutes, that would ease my mind a bit, but then why not have one stroke of genius everyday? that'd be ideal. i'm sure they can handle stuff without me...but it's kinda bad if they can, because that means I'm still not indispensable. which means a job offer may not be in the near future...who knows, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment